- Joy's series of Self Love -
I guarantee you've had a moment where you're lost and uncertain of your 'wellness state' -- I have.
In times of uncertainty you must remember that you have Faith.
You can be in a place of dire distress but encompassing that you have 'LMC' ∙ Life Maintenance Control regarding your faith SHOULD be your understanding that no one else has control of YOU and your well-being. With your faith-target and an intent to pursue only the best for yourself, there should be no limit to stop you from being impeccable.
Here are some steps from me to you, to getting you on your road or even off the side of the curb, en route towards self-love.
Life can be sweet.
WHERE ARE YOU?
What are you spending your time doing..?
Do you reward yourself? You should, especially with some time to yourself.
On the things you love.
Try taking yourself out, perhaps?
Become unified with what gets your attention and understand why.
ATTN: There are benefits to spending time with yourself.
- Gives you a moment to gather your ideas & thoughts helping you unravel.
- Improves your awareness, increases your productivity while strengthening concentration.
- You'll be able to find your own voice and convey what you're all about.
- Deep and inquisitive thoughts will occur.
- Effective problem solving will be noticeable on your behalf.
- Gaining a great relationship with yourself, means gaining a great one with others.
Thing to Say...
What's something lovely that you would compliment someone else with?
Is it a smile? A warm wish goodbye or a bouquet of kind words? Whatever that may be, you owe yourself the same warm gestures you so kindly give to others. Utilizing great and confident language techniques with yourself helps you to communicate effectively with others -- build yourself.
Be your biggest cheerleader!
Do you know your self worth?
3 Steps to conquering a negative inner critique
Identify that there is negative adversity within.
Reciprocate the adversity in a caring matter in response to the pain.
Understand that there is no wall or barrier to imperfection within humankind...we all have "STUFF."
- Top 6 Ways to Invest in Yourself -
- Be Vigorous - fuel your mind, soul and spirit. Make healthier choices that will push you instead of holding you back.
- Invest in your craft - put your 100% "effort hat" on instead of your 40% hat on, it's hot outside and you need to be prepared because there's a chance of success.
- Set Goals - not setting goals is like the sun setting while you're trying to get home from an unknown location; work on ways to not get stuck in the dark before you reach the streetlights. Set a standard of when personal tasks should be completed.
- Trust your Intuition - honour yourself by trusting your insides. Know what feels right and wrong - you are in control of the way you feel. By paying attention to your needs, you are empowering yourself to make your own decisions; Trust your gut.
- Build your Confidence - you gotta start somewhere, right? Doesn't matter if you're at the bottom of the hill or somewhere in the middle, there's always room for improvement. It's all about understanding the value that you possess and possibly offer to others, realize how wonderful you truly can be.
- Educate Yourself - gift your mind with knowledge. Learning is a wonderful way of becoming more comprehensive on many artifacts but comprehension of how you're able to understand, is a skill itself. Along with this, it is also great to practice a private study of your favourite things as it sharpens your consiousness.
"You're alright with me..."
- Janet Jackson
Understanding Feelings and Vibes.
What feels good to you? Do you chase waterfalls?
Maybe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
Or maybe you've got no cause to look back
and you're looking for a better way?
Let go, and let it flow.
Pampering and learning to love your body and persona is a big commitment. Interior matters just as much as exterior traits do. If you don't feel your best, are you truly at your best? Ask yourself, "Do I feel great today?", "What can I do to make myself get to a better place?" and "How can I improve today to be better tomorrow?"
Successful Thinking: Forgiving others, develop plans for life, embrace change, share information, gratitude, bases structure off of transformation, talks about ideas, accepts defeat and looks for improvement, wants others to be successful.
Negative Thinking: Fear of changing, blaming others for failures, hoarding information, wishes to see others fail, criticizes, entitled, speaks ill of others, hoping for the demise of others.
You have power but you especially have power of yourself, remember, Life Maintenance Control.
What You've Got.
A Glamorous life is lovely but here are other things we want and love equally the same:
1. We all want to feel loved, let it come from within, first.
2. We all have bad habits that we want to work on slowly demolishing them.
3. We all wonder if we've ever felt as lonely as someone else.
4. We ALL love to experience something beautiful.
Lastly, realizing where you are currently and embracing that, is magnificent. We're not all meant to be in the same place at the same time and sometimes we're not all meant to share the same GOAL at the same time. Realize that it is important to meet your timeline and standard before anyone else's.
Until next time, stay strong and know that on this earth, you belong. - JoyX
Follow me on social media VIA @Joyxande on MOST platforms.